EDUHACK SERIESIn 2016 the Educraftor team set out on a mission to change the world. This series is part of that mission. Welcome to the evolution of education.
A hackathon is an event where people come together and create new, innovative solutions in 48 hours.
Over a period of 3 days, we bring together students, designers, educators, entrepreneurs and coders to work on real-life challenges set by real-life companies.
You may start from nothing, you will ideate, debate, sweat and tears will surround you as you watch the clock. You’ll panic, last minute pivot? Who knows? Check the challenge again, are you being innovative enough? Have you chosen the right colour pallete for your presentation? What about photos, do they set the right mood? You’ve spent the last 48 hours pouring everything you have, physically and mentally, into developing something that, no matter what, you know you’re proud of! That is called innovation.Creating something great from nothing and sharing it with the world.
Giving eager learners the opportunity to experience this type of event is the motivation behind the Eduhack series.
EDUHACK #3 TURKU
Details coming soon…
EDUHACK #2 TAMPERE
- up to 150 international participants expected
- challenges set from Microsoft and Discendum
- amazing mentors and keynote speakers
- cash prizes
- tickets to Europe’s leading startup events
- onsite tech to play with
EDUHACK #1 TURKU
- 150+ participants
- 20+ ideas hacked
- Keynotes from Katheriin Liibert (Fleep), Paulo Machado (former Norssi student) and Natasha Trygg (HIVE Gamelab)
- €1000 cash prize to winning team
- tickets to Lattitude 59 festival
- tickets to SHIFT business festival
- VR kits to play with
- … pizza!
PARTNER WITH US
Join our eager and inspired partners’ community by emailing email@example.com.